Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Bumble

What's a Bumble you may ask?  A bumble is a walk/hike/wandering all combined into one.  My advisor at Bangor used it to describe our trek yesterday and I feel it fit nicely.

To end my busy week of work, my advisor, Maggie, invited everyone in my program over for some food and a bumble around her house.  She lives about 10-15 minutes outside of Bangor in this cute town called Tregarth.  She lives in a flat that was built inside an old renovated chapel.  It was so cute.  The area surrounding her house is mostly fields and hills.  Even though it was raining it was still spectacular.  Maggie even brought us up a hill near her house where you can see all the way to the ocean.  I thought you could see pretty far but if was clearer you could see much farther.  I had an excellent time and definitely loved our little adventure right near home!

On a bumble through the fields
Hopped a fence and no I didn't get hurt
Part of my program with Maggie
I love these fields!
Maggie's House
A Kissing Gate
One person can pass through at a time and the first person is
supposed to hold the gate shut until the person behind gives
them a kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment