Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SMC to Bangor University

It is weird not being at school with all my friends this semester.  I see them posting stuff about kicking off the semester and I'm not there to enjoy it with them.  I'm sadden by this but I about to embark on my own experience that I know will change my life and I probably wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for St. Mike's.  So, this post is going to kick off my Study Abroad experience.

I will be studying this semester at Bangor University in Wales.  I'm leaving tonight for this journey and I think I'm just about ready to go.  I've packed my bags (I hope I didn't forget anything important!), I've printed all my documents, and I've cleaned my room.  It doesn't feel like it should be happening and I don't think I'll realize it until I'm sitting in London tomorrow.

The first leg of my trip will be in London for orientation before I head off to Wales.  I don't know how long it will be until I have internet again but as soon as I do, I'll have pictures of my adventure.  I'll do my best to keep this updated with information on the experiences and travels as the semester progresses.


2 comments: