- I got out of both of my classes early this day! Yeah!!
- I went on a mini scavenger hunt to find some supplies hidden away for an event coming up and I found them all!!
- I went to a campus ministry lunch where they served delicious food and I got to learn about St. Edmund.
- I got to see my friends at mass that afternoon (it was the Feast of St. Edmund).
- I got to go to dinner with some amazing friends whom I haven't seen in awhile.
- I went over to my friend's room and had a catch up with some more friends!!
- I got to hang out for a bit with a dear friend and watch some crazy cop show.
- I went to another friend's town-house and had another catch up with some friends!!
- We then went to the grill and had a chicken sandwhich...yum!!
- I got up early and went into Burlington to run some errands.
- I came back to campus and attempted to get some work done.
- I met up with my friend to sort all the supplies I found the day before.
- I went back to my room and took a nap.
- I got up and did some homework and cleaned my room.
- I went to see a jazz band play in Burlington for a little while with friend (the guitarist is the director of the choir at St. Mike's)
- I came back and did some more work.
- I got up early again (I'm a morning person)
- I did some more work (I have 3 papers due the week after Thanksgiving so I'm doing a lot of reading lately)
- I went to my Family and Faiths house to hang out this afternoon.
- I went to the crafts fair in Burlington with them.
- I helped them start to decorate their house for Christmas.
- We had a delicious meal (where I'm learning a bit about cooking from them!) and some yummy dessert.
- I'm now back on campus and will be attending the 7pm mass.
- After my friends and I are going to have another catch up session since I haven't seen them since Friday.
p.s. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ST. MIKE'S WOMEN RUGBY TEAM ON WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!