Sunday, February 10, 2013

Beatlemanina

Yesterday I went to Liverpool!!  It was awesome time!  Bangor University International Office ran a trip at a discounted cost to us.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity.  Two of my friends here, Graciey and Adrianna, and I participated in their trip yesterday.  Once in Liverpool we were free to roam about the city as much as we wanted.  We did some sight-seeing down by the waterfront and we to the shopping district to walk around.  I ended up finding a cute shirt on sale!

Most of the rest of the day was spent seeing Beatles sights. Graciey is a HUGE Beatles fan so we went through two museums.  I enjoyed the museums since I grew up on the Beatles and am a fan myself.  Our first stop was at the Hidden Beatles Gallery.  It was a short walkway with pictures taken of the Beatles.  The second Beatles stop was the actual museum.  It was so cool to learn about their history and see some actual of the instruments they used.  It was AWESOME!  Here are some pictures from the day:

At the Beatles Museum
The Yellow Submarine
 
Graciey's New Boyfriend
Memorial to John Lennon and Peace
Stairs of Beatles Songs
St. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club

No comments:

Post a Comment