Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stress Relieving Ideas

A couple of stress relieving ideas my friends and I came up with:

Singing and dancing with a friend:  For one the LINK meetings we decided to talk about stress.  At that night Alex and I busted out a song and dance to "Lean on Me" by Bill Withers.  We had so much fun that I was able to go back to my room that night and bust out a paper I had to write.

My friend with the 3-inch heals on. 
She is actually 3-inches shorter than me.
Trying on a pair of really high heals: A friend of mine bout a pair of 3-inch heals.  I'm one of the taller people in my suite and my friend put them one.  She ended up being my height so we joked and played around with the heals for awhile.

Spending an hour alone with nothing to do:  I love relaxing in my room for about an hour in my room or the Chapel without anyone or being productive.  It helps to clear my mind and re-energize my batteries to be productive.  I was lucky enough to have a weekend of this at the beginning of the year through campus ministry which was super relaxing.
Making a inanimate object talk:  One very random thing my friends and I sometimes do is make an inanimate object talk.  The other day I made a pumpkin talk and sing to my friend.  A couple of nights ago I made my rabbit hop in front of my friends door.  I know this may seem a bit weird but my friends and I end up laughing for a while which helps us relax.

Leaving random facebook videos on friend's walls:  Missing my friends from back home, I will leave a random video on their wall which may not be relaxing now but I know it helps them.  And sometimes I will receive one from them and it makes me laugh and I have it for any time I need a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment