Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Senior Year

I hate to say I'm a Senior at St. Mike's.  However, my friends and I are attempting to make it the best year here.  I'm living in a townhouse this year which is SUPER sweet!  I'm cooking for myself (or at least attempting to).  I've taken on a bunch of different responsibilities in addition to the ones I have; such as President of Celtic Knights, Coordinating Masses, running Taize, tutoring, and just having fun.  One thing I luck out on is not having a thesis to work on so I do have a bit more flexibility as a Senior.  However, I have to make sure I stay on top of my projects (group and individual) and start to think about career opportunities.  But I'm going to make it through!!

One of my favorite things this year has been the quote wall in our townhouse.  I got the idea from one of the Campus Ministers and it has been a lot of fun to do.  We already have half a wall covered with quotes. There are a few rules to the quotes that go on:

  1. They have to be said in the townhouse or in a townhouse setting.
  2. They can be something stupid or something that just doesn't make sense.
  3. Anyone who enters the townhouse can be put on the wall (so watch what you say if you visit!)
  4. You can't catch yourself.
It has been a lot of fun catching people saying stuff.  I also stop by it if I need a laugh during the day.  Here are a few of the quotes that made it (I've blacked out the names to respect privacy):




Hopefully these give you a laugh because I know they did for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment